P=O=T clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
P=O=T clan

Forums for P=O=T clan members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazybollock
Admin

server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Empty
PostSubject: server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own   server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
crazybollock
Admin

server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Empty
PostSubject: Re: server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own   server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 am

chat then
Back to top Go down
crazybollock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own   server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:58 am

fuck u all then
Back to top Go down
Topw

Topw

PostSubject: Re: server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own   server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:07 pm

sry have been off the forums for some time sry . Well I and hurja maybe will pay something.
Back to top Go down
hurjaroope

PostSubject: Re: server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own   server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:21 am

don't think so when so many who don't even know why pot stands before their names, we should refresh the clan, kick all who don't know why they are in pot or are here but don't play/visit forums...
it's better to have a smaller active clan than a big innactive, or is it just me thinking that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own   server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server is over and i am out off work and i need help and if u want the server going..... help me paid...i cant do it on my own
Page 1 of 1