P=O=T clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
P=O=T clan

Forums for P=O=T clan members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why was the server restarted today??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Why was the server restarted today?? Empty
PostSubject: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:55 am

There was a good few people in the server then I saw the message "server is restarting please rejoin", I didn't bother as I was enjoying the game and even now 30 mins later there are only 2 poeple in there and I am not waiting for ages trying to get a game goinmg when there was one.

I know a couple of people said they had lag, but I didn't and many others didn't so I don't think the server needed restarting for that.
Back to top Go down
http://potclan.heavenforum.com
crazybollock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:26 pm

what happen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:33 pm

It will need to be sorted out mate or people will not join the server, server restarts are if the server has issues and I didn't notice any issues when it was restarted, fucked up a good game it did Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
crazybollock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 pm

who did it ???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:41 am

I think it was captainbollocks, he went back in the server after the restart, but it was only him and one other in there.
Back to top Go down
Flackstaff

Flackstaff

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:19 am

I didn't do it and crazybollock doesn't do it, so it must be captian..

Last edited by Flackstaff on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crazybollock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:29 pm

ok ok ok leave it with me i w rendeer ill slap him
Back to top Go down
Morpheuze1

Morpheuze1

PostSubject: hm   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Basketball spank his ASS lol!
Back to top Go down
dog_tagge

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:35 pm

AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE AWARE THE MAIN SERVER NEEDS A REBOOT LIKE YOU'RE OWN COMP DOES , BUT BEST TO DO IT WHEN YOU GOT AN EMPTY SERVER UNLESS YOU GOT MAJOR ISSUES .!!! ?

DOGGIE Shocked
Back to top Go down
crazybollock
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 pm

ok ok i do anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was the server restarted today??   Why was the server restarted today?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why was the server restarted today??
Page 1 of 1